Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

The Blade In The Dark, Dean's Plotter
Nicole
 Posted: Jul 2 2016, 08:26 AM

The Males
Alexander Thornhart
819. vampire. single. brandon barash.

Alex does what needs to be done. He will plan out his attack, if he has the time.

If some one he cares for is in danger and time isn't an option Alex has no issue with rushing in guns blazing and winging it.

He treats most men like a good time. He flirts with them, takes them somewhere private, has his way with them (sexually) then kills them.

Alex is described as mysterious, brooding, inscrutable, intense, kind, caring, empathetic, compassionate, loving, affectionate, heroic, noble, selfless, brave, intelligent, protective, and loyal.

On the dark side, Alex can be incredibly self loathing, self-destructive, addictive, guilt ridden, martyring, unpredictable, melancholic, self-righteous, naive, secretive and judgmental.

Despite being over 800 years old, Alex exhibits a rather twisted sense of humor akin to that of a modern day man, as seen when he makes jokes about the people he's killed or harmed on his quest.

Dean Winchester
33. half demon. single. jensen ackles.

Dean is pretty easy to befriend.

On the other hand, if you hurt his loved ones, you'll face his wraith

Klaus Mikaelson
1000+. hybrid. single. joseph morgan.

Klaus is very determined and extremely confident.

Klaus is very conniving and strategic. He always has back-up plans in effect, as he's had far too much go wrong in his life.

While it hasn't been explored in canon specifically, it's easy to say that Klaus has trusted very few people in his life.

He has a temper and oftens acts on it. h eis also unforgiving no matter who is on the receiving end of it.

He doesn't believe that a vampire should allow themselves to feel love: showing love and affection is, to him, their kind's greatest weakness.

Scott Mccall
18. werewolf. single. tyler posey.

Scott McCall has come a long way from being that kid who was bitten by a Werewolf. He's endured friendships, watched friends go, watched more die, and has gone through more than his fair share of trials and tribulations of life. He's endured his first love, his first break up, and of course... His first time. Scott is a very kind guy and will always do as he feels is right

friends: Seeing as how Scott already knows who his friends are, and believe me, there are tons, there is always room for more. To be a friend of Scott, you have to have some good in your heart. Seeing as how Scott is a genuinely good guy, he can however tangle up and still be friends with those who may not be as kind as him

lovers: Scott is single but he's definitely not gonna give a relationship with someone atry.

enemies: This should be a definite. If you are looking to cause trouble, wreak havoc, or kill for pleasure or kill in general... You're an enemy. Scott is someone who won't stop fighting until the last breath escapes his breath. His resiliency is something that defines his power, it's something that defines why he is the True Alpha.

Tyler Lockwood
18. werewolf. single. michael trevino.

Tyler...Whats not to love

Tyler has moved to New Orleans with one goal, get rid of Klaus, though he can not do it alone. He needs to find people to help him as well as find out who is going to be out to get him. Tyler is new in town and is hoping to run into so friends as well as extinguish some old foes.

friends: Most of Tyler's friends come from his high school days, but he also has Hayley as well.

lovers: Tyler has had relations with Caroline on and off, as well as Vikki when she was alive.

enemies: Klaus and most of his family.

The Females
Katherine Pierce
500+. vampire. single. nina dobrev

Katherine is the one who turned Stefan & Damon back in the 1900's.

Katherine is extremely intelligent and cunning. She is a skilled manipulator and can use anyone or anything to get her way.

Katherine's main personality goes along with her strong survival instinct and sense of sufficiency.

Katherine is skilled when it comes to making plans and always has back up plans to ensure that she gets her way.

Brooke Davis
17. human. dating lucas scott. sophia bush

Brooke is a very bubbly and spunky kind of girl.

When she enters the room, all eyes are on her. She loves attention and being in the spotlight.

Deep down, she wants what everybody wants, to want somebody and have that somebody want her back.

Buffy Suummers
24. slayer. dating Angel. sarah michelle gellar

Buffy is one of the strongest people you will ever meet.

A die hard feminist with a temper and a love for kicking the ass of all those evil, she has a habit of finding herself in tight spots, sometimes literally.

Still, she has one of the kindest hearts and is the most loyal of friends

Spencer Hastings
17. human. dating toby. troian bellisario

friends: Spencer is a very ambitious girl, she's on a lot of teams both academic, and sports. She helps out with charities and has a various job almost every day. That being said she'd probably know a fair amount of people and while she will respect them, they may not know everything about her.

The pretty little liars: Alison, Hanna, Aria, and Emily of course being her best friends. Anyone other then that is welcome but she would of course have to keep secrets from them and has no problems/ reservations about doing it. She's bossy and stubborn so anyone wanting to be her friend will have that to put up with as well. She's also loyal and protective so there's a bright side and her advice is always sound.

lovers: Spencer loves her friends and toby, deeply. she would do anything for them, even if this sometimes causes her to make bad decisions. she also is selfish, though, and often puts the protection of herself first. this is what caused her to join the a team for a while. she has lingering trauma from the dollhouse experience and everything else she's gone through.

enemies: Whoever this A person is will naturally be an enemy. She doesn't trust easily and if she finds you suspicious you'll go into this category until you're proven innocent. Of course she also has a few people that would hate her as well. She's one of the It-girls, has money, and is always winning at something, that's bound to cause some kind of hate. Between her secrets and her personality I really see this category being pretty big.

PM
^
Bobby Singer
 Posted: Jul 3 2016, 10:03 PM

Bobby & Dean
We need a thread. I don't really care where. XD
PMEmail
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Jul 4 2016, 12:45 AM

Dean & Bobby
Definitely.

Will the fact that he's half demon bother Bobby?

This post has been edited by Dean Winchester: Jul 5 2016, 04:26 AM
PM
^
Chris
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 06:02 PM

QUOTE (Dean Winchester @ Jul 3 2016, 10:45 PM)
  Dean & Bobby
Definitely.

Will the fact that he's half demon bother Bobby?

Maybe at first, but Bobby would still love him as if he were his own son.
PMEmail
^
Chris
 Posted: Aug 11 2016, 05:07 PM

Nicole

Just to clarify one thing. John is only presumed to be dead - If someone wants to apply for him, I'll likely let him into the game.
PMEmail
^
Angel
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 05:52 AM

Dean & Angel

Dean and crew should come to AI sometime and possibly enlist Angel's help.

Nicole
PMEmail
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 07:13 AM

Dean & Angel
Sure. That'd be awesome. Dean's always looking for new places to hunt in.
PM
^
lisbetch
 Posted: Oct 24 2016, 03:34 PM

Filomela & Dean
OH! FUN! Fil is a really, really old vamp, and although she keeps a low-profile some of her children in her brood don't-- so there is potential for Dean sniffing her out and thinking she's rogue-- even though she's more likely to feed without killing someone
PM
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Oct 26 2016, 11:02 PM

Dean & Filomela
I could totally see that happening.
PM
^
lisbetch
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 11:15 PM

Want me to start us something? Like he's tracked her down in her studio and she's working on art and he's like what the fuck is this bitch about-- oh well, i'll kill her. But Fil is like oh that's cute.
PM
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 04:23 AM

Dean & Filomela
Sure. That sounds good.
PM
^
Darren Wilden
 Posted: Dec 22 2016, 05:59 PM

Nicole

Dean should pose as FBI and come question Darren about a case he's working.

Also, where are your other character plotters?
PMEmail
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Dec 22 2016, 10:25 PM

Darren Wilden:
Ok. Perhaps the case could be about Ellen Harvelle's kidnapping.

I'm try to find a mult-charrie plotter template. Once I do, I'll post it.
PM
^
Chris
 Posted: Dec 22 2016, 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Dean Winchester @ Dec 22 2016, 08:25 PM)
Darren Wilden:
Ok. Perhaps the case could be about Ellen Harvelle's kidnapping.

I'm try to find a mult-charrie plotter template. Once I do, I'll post it.

Sure and sounds good. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PMEmail
^
Lorelai Swanson
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 04:48 PM

Nicole

Alright I'm throwing Lorelai at any charies that you wanna rp with ^.^ Known as Rory, she's a huntress and comes from a long line of hunters. She's the last Swanson hunter left, after a rogue wolf killed her parents and grandparents in New Orleans a year ago. Rory is living in Rosewood now with her now guardian and cousin.
Basically she's sweet, caring, witty and has an adventurous side. And is a trouble magnet >.> hopefully we can rp soon! I don't care who you pick, I'm down for anything ^.^
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

resource sites
RPG-D Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative RPGfix Candyland Couture
static affiliates
The 100 Role Play The Danse Macabre Angels of Gotham Justice League: The Beginning
scrolling affiliates
Bloody Dices SHR Visionary Tales
toggle cbox