Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Motel drama, Tag Sam and Dean (And maybe Bobby)
Kylie Jones
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 08:40 AM

For Kylie to say she was pissed was an understatement at this point. She was standing in front of the desk of her motel and growling. "What do you mean I have to check out now? I had one more night! Are you seriously going to make me pay 20 more bucks for the last night here?" She asked, trying to stay as calm as she could. It wasn't her fault. She was just stressed about the fact she would have to try to find a cheaper motel somewhere else. And in her experience, the cheaper a motel, the creepier the neighborhood. But what could a 17 year old on the run from her past do? She took a deep breath. "Fine, just let me get my stuff out of my room."

Dean Winchester
Sam Winchester
PM
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 09:05 AM

Dean pulled into the parking lot of the motel and parked the car by their room. He got out and walked around to the trunk. He opened it, pulled out their duffel bags, shut the trunk and walked back around to the front of the car. Sam just stepped out of the car. Dean handed him hs duffel bag and made his way towards their room.

On the way to their room they passed by the small office. Dean heard a girl's voice. From what he could tell, it sounded upset. Dean walked in and walked over to the front desk where the girl was. He looked at her.

"Hi. Is everything ok?"

He asked her in a friendly tone, trying not to upset her.

Kylie Jones
Sam Winchester

PM
^
Kylie Jones
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 09:17 AM

She looked at the man behind her, taking a deep breath. "Yeah. I was told I have to pay 20 bucks for a night I already paid for, or I have to check out." She said, shrugging a bit. She didn't know who this guy was, but something about him was familiar. "It's okay though. I'll just get my stuff and be out of their hair. I was just hoping I had more time to get enough money for another week." She said softly. She didn't want anyone to know she was here alone. Kylie didn't know how people would react.

Dean Winchester
Sam Winchester
PM
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Aug 21 2016, 05:44 AM

"Yeah. I was told I have to pay 20 bucks for a night I already paid for, or I have to check out."

The girl said, shrugging her shoulders then continued.

"It's okay though. I'll just get my stuff and be out of their hair. I was just hoping I had more time to get enough money for another week"

She said. Dean listened to what she said and didn't like the way she was treated. He felt this overwhelming need to protect her wash over him. He looked at her then spoke.

"They have no right to tell you to get out, especially if you paid for one more day"

He said, feeling angry at whoever said that to her. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath then let it out a few times to calm himself down. He opened his eyes and looked at her again.

"I'm gonna go up to the desk and see if I can straighten this out for you"

He said then walked away from her and up to the front desk.

Kylie Jones
Sam Winchester

This post has been edited by Dean Winchester: Aug 21 2016, 05:48 AM
PM
^
Sam Winchester
 Posted: Aug 22 2016, 06:56 PM

Sam had been waiting in the car and had fallen asleep but when he heard some shouting outside the car, his eyes opened. He rolled down the window of the passenger door, and shook his head. "You guys could wake the dead." He softly laughed as he stepped out of the car. "What's all the commotion about, Dean?" He asked with a silent smile as he walked over and glanced at the young woman. "And who is this?" He asked, smiling softly.

Kylie Jones
Dean Winchester
PMEmail
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 07:09 AM

"What's all the commotion about, Dean?"

Dean heard Sam's voice and watched as he walked over to him & the girl. Sam looked at the girl then looked at him.

"What's all the commotion about, Dean?"

He asked with a soft sle. Dean could see that Sam must have been woken up by the noise. He looked at him.

"According to this nice girl, the motel clerk is kicking her out even though she paid for one more day"

He said, trying to control hi stemper. The thought of some motel loser picking on this girl made him want to growl. He looked at Sam then spoke.

"I don't know her name but I intend to help her"

He said softly, feeling a little embarrased at himself for not asking the girl her name. He looked at Sam.

"I'm gonna go have a little talk with the man behind the desk"

He said in a soft, dark tone. He then looked at the girl.

"In case you were wondering, my name is Dean"

He said in a soft tone.

Sam Winchester
Kylie Jones

This post has been edited by Dean Winchester: Aug 25 2016, 05:57 AM
PM
^
Kylie Jones
 Posted: Aug 23 2016, 10:55 AM

Kylie looked at the two boys who were willing to help her, confused as to why they were. She took a deep breath, deciding to at least give her name. "Kylie. My name is Kylie Jones." She said, giving a small smile. She was nervous and worried that she was going to get put on the streets again, but hey. She might have enough for the seedy motel. As much as she didn't want to go there. "So what brings you guys here to the motel?" She asked, wanting to have some sort of conversation with the boys.

Dean Winchester
Sam Winchester
PM
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Aug 25 2016, 06:09 AM

"Kylie. My name is Kylie Jones."

Kylie said nervously, giving them a soft smile.

"So what brings you guys here to the motel?"

She aked, trying to have a conversation with them. Dean looked at her.

"Nice to meet you Kylie. That's a really pretty name"

He said and smiled at her. He heard her question then spoke up again.

"Me, Sammy & our uncle are on a road trip to see the Grand Canyon. Sammy's been wanting to see it since he was six years old. We're just passing through & decided to get rooms for a few days before we get back on the road"

He said while hiding their real reason for being here. He looked at Sam.

"Right Sammy?"

He said, hoping Sam would go along with his lie.

Kylie Jones
Sam Winchester

This post has been edited by Dean Winchester: Aug 26 2016, 06:03 AM
PM
^
Sam Winchester
 Posted: Aug 25 2016, 07:57 AM

Sam smiled and nodded his head as he glanced at his brother and the young woman. "Right. I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon." He said as he smiled and glanced back at the car where Bobby appeared to be sleeping in the back seat. He knew, however, that Bobby probably wasn't sleeping but was more likely listening to every word the three of them were saying. "What about you? What brings you to Rosewood?" He asked, knowing she was probably not local since she was staying at a motel.

Dean Winchester
Kylie Jones
PMEmail
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Aug 26 2016, 06:50 AM

"Right. I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon."

Sam said as he smiled then glanced at the car where Bobby appeared to be sleeping.

Knowing the old bird, he was probably lisening to everything the three of them were saying. Sam looked at Kylie then spoke/

"What about you? What brings you to Rosewood?"

He assked in a soft tone. Dean decided that now was the best time to go over to the man behind the desk. He looked at Kylie & Sam.

Dean looked over at the man behind the desk and growled softly under his breath. He decided that he was going to go talk to him. He looked at Kylie & Sam.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go have a little convo with the man behind the desk"

He said then turned his back and walked away from Kylie & Sam. He made his way over to the front desk.

At The Desk

The man behind the desk looked at him.

"Can I help you?"

He asked in an unfriendly tone. Dean moved closer to the desk. He looked at the man.

"Yeah. Room #24.The one with the twin beds that I'm sharing with my brother. I wanna rent it out for another week"

He said. The guy looked in Sam's direction then looked back at Dean.

"Yeah, sure. That'll be $90"

Dean pulle dout a 50 & four 20 dollar bills and handed them to the man. The man put the money away and looked at Dean.

"Anything Else?"

He asked in the same unfriendly tone. Dean pulled a few extra bills out of his wallet and tossed them onto the desk.

"Yeah. I'd like to rent the room next to mine & my brother's for my elderly uncle"

He said, giggling softly at the fact that Bobby would have smacked him in the head for that comment.

"Fine"

The guy said then handed Dean the room key. Dean smiled then looked at him.

"One last thing. I want you to let the girl talking to my brother stay one more night."

The man looked towards Kylie then at Dean.

"No. I want her outta here or else..."[/color][/b]

He said, letting his words trail off. Dean didn't like what he said and growled softly under his breath then looked at him.

"Or else what? She paid for the extra night and deserves to stay"

He said. They guy spoke up.

"I'll call the cops. I don't like her and I don't want her in my motel"

He said in a snarky tone then turned away from Dean. Dean was about to lose his patience with him. He grabbed the man's arm, let his eyes turn purple and looked at the guy.

"We weren't finished. I don't think you understood me before. You're going to let her stay....or else"

He said in a dark tone. The man looked at him and gasped as he tried to pull away from him. Dean tightened his grip on his arm. The man looked at him.

"Or else what?"

He asked snarkily.

"If you don't, I'll kill you and send your soul to Hell where it'll suffer in eternal torment and never find peace"

He said then used his power of projection to show him what he meant. The man shook in fear then looked at Dean.

"Ok, ok. She can stay. I'll even comp her some extra days"

He said in a voice that was still laced in fear. Dean smiled at the fear in his eyes & voice. He let his eyes return to their normal green color then spoke.

"Good. Now we're finished"

He said then let go of the man's arm. The man walked away from the desk and went into the back room, still shaking in fear. Satisfied, Dean walked back over to Kylie & Sam. He looked at Kylie.

"I handled your little probelm. The man said you can stay and he even comped you a some extra days."

He said then looked at Sam

"I rented the room next door to us for Uncle Bobby"

He said as he tossed him the room key.

Kylie Jones
Sam Winchester

This post has been edited by Dean Winchester: Aug 26 2016, 06:52 AM
PM
^
Kylie Jones
 Posted: Aug 26 2016, 12:21 PM

Kylie froze at Sam's question, before taking a breath. "Fresh start. Trying to get on my feet." She said with a soft smile. She knew it was sorta the truth, but she didn't feel like going into details about her past. That was the one thing she was trying to escape. "Though going to the grand Canyon would be lovely, but I kinda can't afford it." She explained, hoping neither of them would ask how old she was. When Dean came back with the news, she smiled. "A few extra days? Oh thank you so much!" She said softly, smiling with delight. That would give her some time to find some more money some how.

Dean Winchester
Sam Winchester
PM
^
Sam Winchester
 Posted: Aug 26 2016, 01:44 PM

Sam smiled and nodded his head as if he understood what she was talking about. "Yeah. The Grand Canyon." He repeated. He was glad that she hadn't asked if she could actually go with them, because he would have had to come up with some kind of excuse. He didn't even think to ask her for her age, since that wasn't the polite thing to do. "Good work, Dean." He said as he walked over and knocked on the window of the car. "Hey Uncle Bobby.. Wake up.. We're crashin' here for the night."

Dean Winchester
Kylie Jones
PMEmail
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 06:24 AM

"A few extra days? Oh thank you so much!"

Kylie said softly, smiling with delight.

"You're welcome, Kylie"

Dean said, glad that he was able to make her smile.

"Good work, Dean."

Sam said then went over to the car to wake Bobby up. Dean let Sam's words wash over him and stood there smiling, feeling proud of himself.

Helping Kylie had felt good. Dean was more then happy to have helped her.

Kylie Jones
Sam Winchester

This post has been edited by Dean Winchester: Aug 27 2016, 06:25 AM
PM
^
Kylie Jones
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 05:22 PM

Kylie smiled softly, rushing up to her room. "Sorry I can't stay longer, but I got school tomorrow." She said, trying to get out of there before they asked if she was in town alone. Again, her past coming up was not in her best interest. Best to avoid the whole situation. Yeah. She got to her room, closing the door and laying down on the bed with a few deep breaths. Why was she getting so paranoid? She had nothing to do with her mother's death, so why was she running so much again? Oh yeah, the whole town had thought she was a hell spawn, or something stupid like that.

Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
PM
^
Sam Winchester
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 01:44 PM

"I guess we should turn in too." Sam said, knowing Dean would probably try heading to Kylie's room to get more information out of her.. or something else.. but he wanted no part of it. He glanced to the car where Bobby was just waking up and then headed into the room, not really looking to see if Dean was following him into the hotel room. He would either head up to talk to Kylie some more, or come and settle in for the night.

Kylie Jones
Dean Winchester
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply

resource sites
RPG-D Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative RPGfix Candyland Couture
static affiliates
The 100 Role Play The Danse Macabre Angels of Gotham Justice League: The Beginning
scrolling affiliates
Bloody Dices SHR Visionary Tales
toggle cbox