Between Classes, Tag Alexander
Rebekah Mikaelson
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 07:16 AM
supernatural
13 POSTS
1000 Years Old
The Originals And The Vampire Diaries

user posted image

It was amazing how quickly Rebekah could make friends after letting go of the anger she had held onto for over a thousand years. Her brother was keeping his promise which was amazing. She thought for sure he would break that promise and dagger her or something else drastic. She didn't hold it against him anymore all the times he dagger her because she understood. They were a product of their upbringing – their parents weren't exactly the best parents in the world. Their mother has tried many times to take away their immortality and kill them. Their father hunted them across the world for the last thousand years trying to kill Klaus and anyone who stood in his way. Yes, Rebekah understood all to well just how screwed up the entire situation was for Klaus and the rest of them. Still, she was grateful to have the chance to go to school like a normal teenager, have friends, go to parties and eventually find someone who sweeps her off her feet.

The blonde Original stood at her locker exchanging books while laughing with some of her newly acquired friends. Only one of them knew that she was a vampire and she trusted Faye. Rebekah found high school very interesting and loved to throw herself into it. “Look at that guy. Wow. He is gorgeous, Rebekah.” Lindsay pulls on Rebekah's sleeve making the blonde turn her head to find this amazing looking guy. Rebekah had seen good looking men over the past thousand years and had even dated a few of them. Marcel was one who she loved in the past but it never worked. Klaus would never allow it. Her sapphire orbs find a face that she hadn't seen since they ran from New Orleans after their father arrived. Someone that Elijah was so fond of that he turned the man.

“Alexander?” Friends forgotten, she shuts the locker behind her and jogs over to him. She didn't expect to find him in a high school like this. Rebekah had actually thought their father had killed him. The blonde didn't pause to rethink her next moves instead she just threw her arms around his neck. He was actually here. She wasn't seeing things. “I can't believe you are here. You are alive. My father didn't kill you.” She rushes through her words so no one but him would be able to understand her. Klaus had said the other night that this town might reunite old friends with their family. Did he know that Alexander was here? “Where the bloody hell have you been all this time? I mourned your death. Elijah mourned your death.” She releases her hold on him and steps back to look at him again. She really thought that she would never see him again. It never crossed her mind that he might be angry with them for leaving without taking him with them.

Alexander Thornhart
PM
^
Alexander Thornhart
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 07:51 AM

Ev'ryone can see we're together
We are Family
This is our family Jewel
Alex made his way to Rosewood High. He still couldn't believe that Rebekah enrolled herself as a student here.

A few minutes later he arrived at the school and made his way inside. It didn't take him long to find Rebekah.

There in the middle of a group of girls was Rebekah. She was just as beautiful as the first time he met her. On eof Rebekah's friends saw him and alerted Rebekah to his prescence.

“Alexander?”

Rebekah called out as she shut her locker and jogged over to him. Alex smiled brightly at her. A minute later, Rebekah threw her arms around his neck. Alex wrapped hi sarms around her and smiled. It had been a long time since he hugged her.

"I can't believe you are here. You are alive. My father didn't kill you.”

She said in a rush of emotions, keeping her tone low so only he would hear what she said. A few minutes later she spoke again.

"Where the bloody hell have you been all this time? I mourned your death. Elijah mourned your death.”

She said as she released her hold on him and stepped back. He hated how much pain her family endured thinking he was dead all these years. he looked at her.

"It's really great to see you Bex. I missed you so much"

He said. He noticed that a crowd had gathered around them. He smirked then looked at Rebekah.

"I never meant to make you, Eli or the rest of the family think I was dead for so long."

He said softly then continued talking.

"After you and the others went on the run, I hid so Mikael wouldn't find me. A year or two later, Marcel found me and let me stay with him for a while. After that I just went from town to town, never settling down. I got tired of travelling and decided to settle down in this town."

He said then pulled Rebekah close and kissed her. A minute later, he pulled back and looked at her.

"I haven't been here long. I saw Nik the other night outside the Mystic Grill. We shared a drink just like old times."

He said, whispering softly into her ear, knowing that she'd understand what he was saying.
Alex
Thornhart
WORDS
NOTES
Two friends catching up
PM
^
Rebekah Mikaelson
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 08:22 AM
supernatural
13 POSTS
1000 Years Old
The Originals And The Vampire Diaries

user posted image

Rebekah could remember easily what it felt like to think that Alexander was gone. No one knew the guilt that she carried after leaving New Orleans to run from her father. She hated herself for leaving Alex behind but some of that guilt eased seeing him alive and here with her. Her hands move to cup his face and memorize every curve of his face and the beautiful color of his eyes. She didn't think about how she had loved him all those years ago but denied it to herself to keep them both safe. He hid and her father didn't find him. Her father who was always dead set on killing them.

“You have no idea how happy I am that you survived. I carried this guilt with him every day since we fled thinking you were dead. My brother's had to force me to leave because I didn't want to leave you behind. Elijah didn't either but Mikael nearly killed him that night.”

Elijah had fought their father and nearly got killed in the process. As much as Elijah cared for Alexander, his fear was Alex was already gone at the hands of their father. The blonde Original lost all trains of thought when he kissed her. She didn't stop herself, instead she kissed him back then smiles a little dazed before shaking her head quickly.

“Of course my brother knew you were here and didn't tell us.”

She shakes her head then wraps her arms around his shoulders and pulls herself against him to hug him again. The audience around them was getting on her nerves so she whispers.

“Care to skip with me? These people are getting annoying and I'd like to just catch up with you. Hear all about your travels. I have missed you, Alexander. Thinking you were gone broke my heart.”

Rebekah didn't want to stick around where people were staring so intently at her and him. She knew that humans had a natural tendency to be nosey creatures. This was a place where no one but a select few knew what she was and she wanted to keep it that way. The blonde kisses his cheek then nuzzles her face against his shoulder to keep from snapping at the people around her.

“I have so much I want to tell you as well.”

Alexander Thornhart
PM
^
Alexander Thornhart
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 10:21 AM

Ev'ryone can see we're together
We are Family
This is our family Jewel
Alex felt Rebekah cup his face and stood there, smiling softly at her. A few minutes later, she spoke.

"You have no idea how happy I am that you survived. I carried this guilt with him every day since we fled thinking you were dead. My brothers had to force me to leave because I didn't want to leave you behind. Elijah didn't either but Mikael nearly killed him that night.”

Alex growled softly at hearing how Mikael nearly succeeded in killing Elijah the night they had to flee. He hated Mikael and would kill him the first chance he got. He looked at Rebekah.

"I'm sorry that you carried that guilt. I hate MIkael for what he did to Eli and for making you & the others flee. All that is in the past, Bex. I'm here, alive and well. Nothing will change that"

he said as he cupped her face and kissed her. He smiled as Rebekah returned the kiss. A minute later, she broke the kiss with a shake of her head then spoke.

"Of course my brother knew you were here and didn't tell us.”

She said as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself against him to hug him. Alex held her close to him then spoke.

"Don't be mad at Nik. When we got to the mansion, it was kind of late and he didn't know if you, Eli or Kol were home. And besides, as soon as he showed me to my room, I fell asleep the minute I got in the bed"

The audience around them was starting to become annoying. Rebekah whispred into his ear.

“Care to skip with me? These people are getting annoying and I'd like to just catch up with you. Hear all about your travels. I have missed you, Alexander. Thinking you were gone broke my heart.”

She said as she kissed his cheek and nuzzled his shoulder to keep herself from snapping at the humans that were staring quite intently at them.

"Sure. I only came here to surprise you. Nik thought it'd be nice if you saw me for yourself. We can catch up over lunch"

He said as he unwrapped her arms from around his shoulders. He took her hand in his hand and lead towards the doors of the school.

"I have so much I want to tell you as well.”

She said. A;ex smiled and couldn't wait to listen to her.
Alex
Thornhart
WORDS
NOTES
Two friends catching up
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

affiliates

resource sites

RPG-D
Distant Fantasies
RPG Initiative
RPGfix
Candyland Couture

static & scrolling affiliates

Angels of Gotham