At Home, Tag Alaric
Jenna Sommers
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 09:17 PM
non-gifted
6 POSTS
36 Years Old
Vampire Diaries

user posted image

The world as she knew it had been complete turned upside down a few weeks ago. She hadn't realized just how much she would miss that normal boring life she had before learning about the supernatural world. Jenna had been completely oblivious to the dangerous world that her niece and nephew were involved in. The deadly secret that the man she loved held close unable to share. She still wasn't sure how she felt about this new world she had been welcomed into, but one thing she did know was she was grateful to know what Elena and Jeremy had been hiding from her.

She held the coffee cup in her hand while staring out the window thinking about the two vampires that seemed to both care for her niece. The Salvatore brothers, she couldn't imagine how old either one of them were. She didn't want to know either. The blonde takes a sip of the bitter hot liquid then picks up her phone after hearing it ding to alert her of the message. 'UKNOWN.' She opened the text message and seen a picture of Ric with a dark haired woman, she knew he was married before so it must be his wife. A frown on her face, she scrolls down to read the message along with it. 'You should ask my husband if he misses me? Xoxo, Isobel.'

No, Ric told her that his wife was dead so there was no way she could be sending her messages like this. Unless, he lied about that. “Do not freak out, Jenna. Just call him.” She told herself and finds his number giving him a call. She places the phone against her ear, she knew he was in class but this was important. The call went to voice mail. “I need you to come to the house as soon as possible. Ric, so help me, if you lied to me..” She snaps her phone shut, a huge part of her wanted all this to be a lie and someone's cruel joke. A few weeks ago she could say that and believe it but now – she was fully aware that his wife could be out there apart of the supernatural world.

Alaric Saltzman
PM
^
Alaric Saltzman
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 12:21 PM
non-gifted
7 POSTS
37 Years Old
TVD

Alaric grabbed his phone, but a little too late. The call had gone to voice mail and he froze at the sound of fear in Jenna's voice as he listened to the voice mail she had left. He threw on a pair of pants and a jacket and rushed outside to get into his car. Only a few minutes later, he was arriving at Jenna's and running up to the door and knocking. "Jenna? Love, are you okay? You sounded scared on the phone.." He called out as he pushed open the door and silently stepped inside.

Lynne
PMEmail
^
Jenna Sommers
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 07:33 AM
non-gifted
6 POSTS
36 Years Old
Vampire Diaries

Jenna paces the floor near the front door waiting for him. She wasn't sure what she was feeling right now. There was a cocktail of emotions inside of her that she couldn't explain. She froze at the knock on the door without realizing she was holding her breath. His voice made her relax and pull the door open to face him. Alaric was a good man but it was the secrets he and Elena kept that made her question everything. “No, I am not fine. I am trying to process everything that I have learned and try not to blame you or Elena. Come in.” She walks into the living room and picks up her phone then tosses it to him. His wife was suppose to be dead. “I got a message from someone claiming to be the wife that you told me was dead. There is a picture with it of some beautiful dark haired woman.” She didn't want this to be true because she had fallen for him.

Chris
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

affiliates

resource sites

RPG-D
Distant Fantasies
RPG Initiative
RPGfix
Candyland Couture

static & scrolling affiliates

Angels of Gotham