Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed

Honey, I'm home (Stefan)
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Aug 25 2016, 05:08 AM

Katherine had been lounging around the Salvatore Boarding House waiting for Stefan to come home from school.

School....Katherine couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous it was that Stefan was attending high school even though he was over 100 years old.

After laughng for what seemed like forever, Katherine walked over to where Stefan and Damon kept the liquor. She had began to pour herself another glass of bourbon as she stared at the clock.

After helping herself to another glass of Damon's favorite bourbon, she went back over to the couch and sat down. As she drank, she flipped through a magazine.

After an hour of boredom, she felt hungry and decided to go & hunt for something to eat. She put her daylight necklace on then headed out the door.

After walking for a few minutes, she came across the Mystic Grill. She smiled, waltzed in and took a seat at the bar. compelled the bartender to give her a few shots of bourbon.

Once she finished her shots, she looked around and smiled when she found a cute guy standing by the pool tabe. She got off the stool and walked over to him. He smiled brightly at her as she approached him.

"Wanna go for a walk with me sexy?"

She asked him in a seductive tone. The guy nodded. Katherine smiled, took hs hand and led him outside to the alley. She pushed him against the wall and started kissing him passionately.

The guy moaned and kissed her back just as passionately. Katherne pulled back from the kiss and looked at him.

"This wont hurt a bit, well maybe a little bit... don't scream''

She said then pulled the guy close, sunk her fangs into his neck and drank eagerly. As she drank, she moaned against his throat, enjoying the warm blood that flowed down her throat. Within minutes the guy's heartbeat began to slow down.

Katherine heard it slow down and drank deeply until it completely stopped. Once it did, she pulled her fangs out and let his lifeless body fall to the ground. She licked her lips then looked down at him.

"You were yummy. Thanks for the drink"

She said then lifted the dead guy up and dumped his lifeless body into the trashcan. After that, she super speeded away from the Grill and made her way back to the Salvatore Boarding House.

She went inside and saw that it was still quiet. Damon hadn't come yet and Stefan was still in school. Katherine rolled her eyes then made her way up stairs to Stefan's room.

Once inside, she closed the door, and took off her shoes, tank top and jeans, leaving only her pink bra & matching underwear on. She went over to the large mirror in the room & smiled at her refection.

"I can't wait for Stefan to come home. He's ging to love my little surprise"

She said, continuing to smile at herself in the mirror. She heard the front door open and purred softly, hoping it was Stefan and not Damon. Damon was the last person she wanted to see at the moment.

Looking in the mirror once again, she dropped her evil smile and put on a smile that would make her pass for Elena. Satisfied, she turned towards Srefan's door and waited for him to come in.
PM
^
Stefan Salvatore
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 06:47 AM

Stefan made his way into the house and headed upstairs to his room. Seeing Katherine, he didn't think anything of it, because he had no idea that Katherine was even back and he knew Elena sometimes liked to surprise him at home, so he walked over and leaned down to kiss her, a hand sliding down so it was on the crotch of her panties and he smiled. "You always did look sexy in that set." He whispered, already feeling himself harden as he thought about those panties and that bra coming off and her body writhing beneath him. "I love you, Elena Gilbert." He said, kissing her again.

Katherine Pierce
PMEmail
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 07:29 AM

Stefan walked nto the room, walked over to her, leaned down and kissed her. As he did, he slid his hand down to teh crotch of her panties.

"You always did look sexy in that set."

He said. Katherine smiled at his comliment then spoke.

"Thanks. I wore it just for you today"

She purred softly as she ran her hand over his ean clad erection.

"I love you, Elena Gilbert"

He said then kissed her again. Katherine wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss then pulled back.

"I love you too, Stefan Salvatore"

She said, making sure to sound exactly like Elena. Keeping her arms around his neck, Katherine looked at him then spoke.

"Make love to me, Stef. I'm ready"

She said softly as she ran her hand down his arm lovingly.

Stefan Salvatore

This post has been edited by Katherine Pierce: Aug 29 2016, 07:30 AM
PM
^
Stefan Salvatore
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 11:08 AM

Stefan smiled as he slid her panties down to her ankles and unzipped his jeans before he slowly pushed himself into her. Gasping softly, he realized that while "Elena" was still really tight, she didn't feel like a virgin, but he didn't question it because he figured she had simply regularly gotten herself off with her fingers and other toys often enough that she had broken her hymen herself. He continued to pump inside of her, softly groaning as he moved his hips and thrust deep into her. "You feel amazing.." He grunted softly.

Katherine Pierce
PMEmail
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Sep 2 2016, 09:02 AM

Katherine heard Stefan gasp and thought she had been figured out. She relaxed a minute later when she felt him thrusting deeply into her.

"You feel amazing.."

He grunted softly as he continued moving in & out of her. Katherine moamed softly in delight.

"Mmm...Stef....you feel so good..."

She purred and ran her nails up & down his back as she arched upwards and met each & every one of his thrusts. They were both starting to reach their orgasms. Katherine growled low in her throat then looked at him.

"Stef, I want you....to bite my neck"

She said as she continued pretending to be Elena.

Stefan Salvatore

This post has been edited by Katherine Pierce: Sep 2 2016, 09:03 AM
PM
^
Stefan Salvatore
 Posted: Sep 6 2016, 09:01 AM

Since Elena had been after him to turn her for several months now, Stefan still had no idea this was not his girlfriend. He continued to thrust inside of her, groaning softly as he leaned down and sucked on her neck before he bit into her with his fangs, his hands moving onto her breasts and cupping them as he continued to move inside her. "You are perfect, Elena." He bit harder into her neck and fed from her as he continued to thrust himself into her, his butt cheeks clenching with every thrust as he felt his orgasm moving closer.

Katherine Pierce
PMEmail
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 05:04 AM

Katherine was enjoying everything Stefan was doing to her. She moaned & writhed under him as she arched into his every move.
She was so turned by the way Sefan was groaning as he continued thrusting into her.

"Mmm, harder. Go harder Stef"

She said breathlessly. He wa scupping her breast and sucking on her neck. She purred.

"You are perfect, Elena."

He said then bit into her neck. Katherine moaned loudly in delight as she raked her nails up & down his back. Stefan bit down harder and fed from her as he continued thrusting into her.

Katherine moaned and purred as she felt his orgasm starting to rise. She kissed her way down his chest. A minute later, she carefully flipped him onto his back with disturbing him and straddled him.
She placed her hands on his chest and rocked her body against his and moaned loudly in delight at the sensations she was getting from beng fed on & riding him. She continued moaning and rolled her hips.

"Mmm, Stef. I love the way you feel"

She said, panting as she continued riding him. A few minutes later, she felt his body tense up. She purred loudly then spoke softly.

"Mmmm.....ooooh......Stef. I'm so close."

She said, knowing that those three little words were enough to send him over the edge any minute now.

Stefan Salvatore
PM
^
Stefan Salvatore
 Posted: Sep 20 2016, 11:35 AM

As "Elena" admitted to being close, Stefan felt himself going over the edge and he closed his eyes as with one last thrust into her body he felt himself cumming hard and deep within her. "Oh My God.." He whimpered as his balls emptied inside of his girlfriend, cumming deep inside of her as he continued to jackhammer inside of her until he was completely spent. "I love you, Elena." He whispered as he came down from his orgasm but continued to pound her as he wanted her to cum too.

Katherine Pierce
PMEmail
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Oct 3 2016, 10:02 AM

Katherine moaned and purred as she felt Stefan cum deep inside her.

"Oh My God"

Stefan whimpered as he continued to cummind deep inside her. Katherine writhed under him in delight as he continued jackhammering into her.

Katherine loved how good being with Stefan felt. She moaned in delight assshe felther body tensing up. She leaned n towards his neck and nuzzled it affectionately.

A few minutes laters, she pulled back, looked into his eyes and came with a loud, satisfied moan. She rocked her body against his as she continue to cumming.

After he was finished, she rolled off of him and layed down next to him. That was better than she remembered. She snuggled into his arms as she layed there quietly catching her breath.

Once she calmed down, she captured Stefan's mouth in a passionate kiss then pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"That was incredible. I love you Stefan. I love you"

She said then got oout of bed and stared getting dressed.

Stefan Salvatore
PM
^
Stefan Salvatore
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 10:27 AM

Stefan still has no idea that he'd just finished having sex with Katherine, because he had no way of knowing. The two looked alike and Katherine was even acting perfectly like Elena right now. He smiled as he rolled over to watch her get dressed. "I love you too, Elena." He said with a smile as he admired her back side as she pulled her clothes back on. "Wow, Elena, you have such an amazing ass." He grinned as he could feel his cock twitching as if he wanted to go again.

Katherine Pierce
PMEmail
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Oct 16 2016, 06:30 AM

"I love you too, Elena"

Katherine smiled when he said that. She could hear the smile in his voice as he spoke those words.

She could feel him watchng her. She looked over her shoulder and blew him a kiss then continued to lowy get dressed.

"Wow, Elena, you have such an amazing ass."

Stefan said. Katherine giggled softly as she finished putting on the last piece of clothes. Once she was done, she walked back over to the bed and looked at Stefan.

"Thanks, Stef. Everything on you is amazing too"

She said then leaned down and kissed him passionately on the mouth. A minute later, she pulled back and moved away from the bed. She grabbed her jacket and backpack then ooked at him.

"I'm sorry I can't stay longer. I have to get home to make sure Jeremy's ok. We can have round two tomorrow, if you want"

She said in a flirty tone.

Stefan Salvatore
PM
^
Stefan Salvatore
 Posted: Nov 5 2016, 11:45 AM

Stefan smiled and nodded. "Having round two tomorrow sounds like a plan to me." While he wanted to go again right then and there, he knew that Elena's brother had to come first. He kissed her again with a smile before getting dressed himself and began to head downstairs. "Call me tonight?" He asked as he walked her to the door.

Katherine Pierce
PMEmail
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Nov 28 2016, 05:44 AM

"Having round two tomorrow sounds like a plan to me."

Stefan said. He kissed her again with a smile then got dressed and began to head downstairs.

Katherine smiled to herself, enjoying her little game with him as she followed him downstairs.

"Call me tonight?"

Stefan asked as he led her towards the front door. Katherine looked at him.

"Looking forward to tomorrow, Stef"

She said, excitedly. A minute later, she looked at him.

"Absolutely"

She said then opened the front door and left.

Stefan Salvatore

(OOC: I was thinking that we could skip to the next day (after school). Katherine & Stefan have just finished having sex. Elena arrives at the Boarding House, unexpectedly and calls out to him. Stefan then realizes that he had sex with Katherine twice.)

This post has been edited by Katherine Pierce: Nov 28 2016, 05:45 AM
PM
^
Stefan Salvatore
 Posted: Dec 2 2016, 12:36 PM

OOC: Since Tori plays Elena, she needs to be okay with her role in that.

IC:

Stefan walked to the mirror and looked at it with a soft smile as he brushed a hand through his hair. He was a little shocked that Elena slept with him so quickly, but he was glad she had, because he loved her deeply. He watched the window and waited silently. He wanted today to be over so he could be with Elena again.

Katherine Pierce
PMEmail
^
Chris
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 08:42 AM

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed

resource sites
RPG-D Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative RPGfix Candyland Couture
static affiliates
The 100 Role Play The Danse Macabre Angels of Gotham Justice League: The Beginning
scrolling affiliates
Bloody Dices SHR Visionary Tales
toggle cbox