DONATE

Add Reply

Meeting A New Friend, Tag: Berny Taylor | Chris
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 07:36 AM
supernatural
28 POSTS
560 (18) Years Old

Katherine walked into the Grill and looked around. She smiled as he watched all of the tasty teenagers interacting with one another and enjoying their night.

Katherine took a seat at a small booth and contnued looking around. A hot young waiter walked came over and looked at her.

"What can I get you?"

Katherine looked over the menu for a minute then looked at the waiter.

"I'll have an order of cheese fries with extra cheese & ranch sauce and a beer, no glass"

The waiter wrote down his order then looked at her again.

"I'll be back in a few minutes with your order"

Katherine smiled at him and said ok. the waiter smiled back then walked away from the table. Katherine pulled out her phone and sent Berny a text letting him know that she was at the Mystic Grill and waiting for him.

Ten minutes later the waiter came back with Katherine's cheese fries and beer. He placed them down in front of her then walked away. Katherine took a sip of her beer then had a few cheese fries. She had a few more sips of soda and ate a few more cheese fries then got up.

She made her way over to the pool tables. There was a cute boy standing by himself in the corner. Katherine caught his attention and smiled at him. The boy smiled back at her. Katherine walked over to him.

"Wanna go for a walk?"

The boy nodded. Katherine smiled, grabbed his hand and led him out the back exit to the alley. Once outside, Katherine gently pushed the boy up against the wall. The boy smiled and pulled her towards him. Katherine kissed him passionately. The boy moaned and deepened the kiss.

Katherine pulled back from the kiss and nuzzled his neck affectionately. The boy moaned softly and ran his hand up her thigh. Katherine purred low in her throat and continued nuzzling his neck. As she did, she ran his hand up & down the boy's side. The boy moaned softy. Within a few minutes, Katherine could sense how aroused the boy was. Katherine purred low in her throat then looked at the boy.

"Look into my eyes and don't scream"

She told the boy seductively. A minute later, the boy looked into her eyes. Katherine smiled, held im against the wall and kissed him. The boy kissed her back fiercely.

Katherine pressed herself against him then sunk his fangs into his neck and drank eagerly. The boy moaned softly. Katherine bit down harder drank deeply. The boy came out of the trance that he was in and started struggling against her.

He tried desperately to push her away but failed. Katherine grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the wall above his head. The boy struggled tried to free his wrists from her grip. Katherine tightened her grip on his wrists and bit harder into his neck.

The boy struggled weakly for a few minutes then went limp. Katherine felt him go limp and smiled against his throat as she continued drinking from him. The boy's heart beat was slowing down. Katherine took her out of the boy's neck and looked at him.

"You never met me. You got drunk then went home and don't remember anything else"

The boy nodded. Katherine smiled then made her way back into the Grill. She cleaned her mouth off then made her way back to her table. She took her seat, drank a little more beer and had a few more cheese fries. She looked over at over at the door and saw a handsome brunette male walk in.

Katherine smiled at him and waved him over to her table.

love, libby

PM
^
Berny Traylor
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 07:06 PM
supernatural
10 POSTS
Over 300 Years Old
OC/Vampire Diaries

Berny allowed his gaze to linger on Katherine for a moment before she waved him over to her table and he stood silently and made his way over there. "What's a hottie like you doing in a place like this?" He asked with a playful grin as he sat at the table across from her with his hand curled around a warm coffee mug as he briefly admired her and took a big drink.

Nicole
PMEmail
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 07:10 AM
supernatural
28 POSTS
560 (18) Years Old

Katherine watched as Berny walked over to her table.

"What's a hottie like you doing in a place like this?"

He asked, grinning playfully as he sat in the seat across from her with his coffee mug in his hand. Katherine watched as he took a sip of his coffee then looked at him.

"Oh, nothing much. Just having a drink and looking to have a little fun"

She said then had a few french fries and took a sip of beer. She looked around then looked at Berny.

"What brings you here?"

She asked in flirty tone as a cute brunette guy winked at her as he walked by the table and made his way towards the pool tables.

love, libby

PM
^
Berny Traylor
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 09:13 AM
supernatural
10 POSTS
Over 300 Years Old
OC/Vampire Diaries

Berny glanced at the guy walking past and winking at Katherine before he turned his gaze back on her with a smile. "That depends on what kind of fun you're looking for." He teased as he stole a fry off her plate, dipping it into the ketchup on her plate and popping it into her mouth. "I'm Berny, by the way." He smiled at her.

Nicole
PMEmail
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 07:57 AM
supernatural
28 POSTS
560 (18) Years Old

Katherine saw berny glance at the guy that walked by the table and winked at her. A minute later, Berny turned his attention back to her.

"That depends on what kind of fun you're looking for."

Berny said as he stole one of her french fries. he dipped it into the ketchup then popped it into his mouth.

"I'm Berny, by the way."

He said as he smiled at her. Katherine returned his smile then spoke.

"Katherine. You can call me Kat"

She said then took a sip of her beer. After a few minutes, she looked at Berny.

"To answer your question, I was thinking that we could play a game of pool, compel a few of the locals and feed on them."

She said, keeping her eye on the guy that winked at her earlier.

love, libby

PM
^
Berny Traylor
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 09:49 AM
supernatural
10 POSTS
Over 300 Years Old
OC/Vampire Diaries

"I'm game." Berny grinned at her with a nod. He stood and walked over to the pool table. "Want to make the game a little interesting?" He asked with a glint in his eye.

Nicole
PMEmail
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 10:35 AM
supernatural
28 POSTS
560 (18) Years Old

"I'm game."

Berny said. Katherine smiled, glad that he was interested in having a little fun. A minute later, berny spoke up.

"Want to make the game a little interesting?"

He asked with aglint in his eyes. Katherine saw the glint in his eyes and smiled.

"What did you have in mind?"

She asked in a curious but seductive tone.

love, libby

PM
^
Berny Traylor
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 06:47 PM
supernatural
10 POSTS
Over 300 Years Old
OC/Vampire Diaries

"How about we compel everyone into the bar so they see nothing out of the ordinary and turn this into strip pool. Every time you sink a ball (we have to call our shots), your opponent loses an item of clothing that you choose. The first person to lose all clothing gets to pick the next activity, and it can be anything." Berny said, having never lost a game of pool so he felt pretty confident.

Nicole
PMEmail
^
Katherine Pierce
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 10:47 PM
supernatural
28 POSTS
560 (18) Years Old

"How about we compel everyone into the bar so they see nothing out of the ordinary and turn this into strip pool. Every time you sink a ball (we have to call our shots), your opponent loses an item of clothing that you choose. The first person to lose all clothing gets to pick the next activity, and it can be anything."

Katherine listened to Berny's offer and smiled. It's been a long time since she's had any fun like this. Katherine looked at Berny.

"That sounds awesome. After we've had our fun, we can feed on some of these people. The college students are the best to feed from"

She said as she looked around the room. Her eyes settled on a group of hot, young men in the corner of the room. She smiled to herself. A minute later, she looked at Berny.

"I'll go set up the game. Go compel everyone. "

She said then made her way towards the pool table.

love, libby

PM
^
Berny Traylor
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 10:10 AM
supernatural
10 POSTS
Over 300 Years Old
OC/Vampire Diaries

It didn't take long for Berny to compel everyone in the room, including the wait staff to make sure nobody new could enter and he was back at her side with a grin. "Who goes first then?" he asked with a grin a she glanced her over silently. He knew he'd be getting her naked, or at least that's what he thought, since he was amazing at the game.

Nicole
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

affiliates

resource sites

RPG-D
Distant Fantasies
RPG Initiative
RPGfix
Candyland Couture

static & scrolling affiliates

Angels of Gotham