SPECIES GUIDE
APP
POWER CLAIM
WHO'S WHO
PLOTTING
MEMBERS
WANT ADS
DONATE

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Needing A Helping Hand (Angel)
Buffy Summers
 Posted: Jul 30 2016, 07:24 AM
supernatural
25 POSTS
24 Years Old
Team

DEATH IS MY GIFT

A cemetery. Why did she always end up tromping through a cemetery? Buffy sighed as she walked between the headstones, her breath coming out in a white cloud of mist. It was chilly in Rosewood and she was wearing a white, long sleeved sweater, tight black jeans, her cross necklace, her black ankle boots and her black leather jacket.

All is quiet in the mist-shrouded graveyard. Buffy was perched on a large tombstone and was flipping a stake casually between her fingers as she waited for the vampire in the grave a few feet away to rise. She pulled out her cell phone and looked at the time. It was 4:15 AM. Buffy put her phone away and sighed. This vamp was taking his sweet time waking up.

Five minutes later, the silence was broken by a soft growl. Buffy looked towards the grave and saw a hand pop out from the dirt. Buffy swung her legs out from under herself and landed softly on the ground.

"Excuse me"

Buffy looks at him. He's still only waist level out of the grave.

"I think I'm stuck"

"You're stuck"

"My foot's caught on a root or something. I don't even know how I got down there... if you could just give me a hand..."

"Zip it"

She says as she makes her way over to him.

"I really appreciate it... it's just so dark, and I don't know what I'm doing here... Maybe if you just give me some leverage I can work --"

Buffy yanks him up by the back of his jacket with one hand, sets him on his feet.

"Whooh. Thanks. That was a help."

He grins evilly and throws a punch at her. Buffy dodges is. The vampire lunges at her. She backhands him across the face. He growls and lunges at her again. Buffy kicks him in the head. He staggers back, up against a headstone.

He recovers and tries to hit her. She blocks it. Punches him so hard he flips back over the headstone, landing hard in the dirt. He get back on his feet and comes at her again. She flips him over the headstone and whips out a stake.

"Just so you know, the fast-growing field of personal grooming has come a long way since you became a vampire."

She says as she somersaults over the headstone, stake raised and ready to strike. She almost stakes him. He sidesteps, spins, grabs her arm, twists, and suddenly brings her arm down upon her, and, using her own stake, held in her own hand, the vamp stabs her. Shocked, she looks down and sees that she is impaled deep, through the side, under the ribs. She manages to push the vampire away.

She looks down in looks down in horror at the stake in her stomach. She grips the shaft and pulls it out with a pained cry.

"Aah"

Her sweater is soaked with her blood. For the first time in a long time, Buffy feels fear. She turns and flees, trying to escape the vampire. The hunter had become the hunted. Her wound slows her, however, and she casts terrified glances over her shoulder.

Suddenly, the vampire leaps in front of her and she stops with a gasp, looking around desperately for an escape route.

"You're going? But you were having so much fun a minute ago!"

He says. Buffy brings the stake up and tries to stab him. The vampire knocks it easily from her grasp and tosses her against a nearby crypt. She doubles over in pain as the vampire picks up her stake and approaches with a predatory grin.

Buffy is helpless. She realizes that this is the moment she's been dreading but always knew would come. She's going to die. As the vampire raises the stake for the killing blow, Buffy musters up som estrength and shoves him, causing him to fall onto the ground. Without hesitating, Buffy manages to make it out of the cemetery.

Wincing in pain, she makes her way to Angel Investigations. She opens the door, walks in and looks around for Angel. A minute later she calls out to him.

"Angel!"

She says softly as she sways on her feet. A minute later she collapses.

Click for outfit!

PM
^
Angel
 Posted: Aug 11 2016, 05:39 PM
supernatural
32 POSTS
350+ Years Old

Angel rushed out of his office when he heard Buffy's voice. They'd only met once or twice before, and he wasn't exactly sure why she would come to ask for his help, but in a way he was glad she had, because there was some things he wanted to discuss with her. He saw her on the floor just out in the foyer of the hotel they had chosen for their office. "Buffy?!" He kneeled down and checked for a pulse. "Buffy..Can you hear me?" No. She couldn't be dead. Not like this.

Buffy Summers
PMEmail
^
Buffy Summers
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 07:36 AM
supernatural
25 POSTS
24 Years Old
Team

DEATH IS MY GIFT

"Buffy!"

Buffy could hear Angel calling her name but was in too much pain to answer him.

She felt him checking to see if she had a pulse. A minute later, Angel's voice rang in her ears.

"Buffy....Can you hear me?"

The vampire said. Buffy moaned softly as she opened her eyes. She looked into his eyes and saw the deep concern in them.

"Angel?"

She said groggily as she slowly sat up. She looked down and saw that her wound had healed while she was unconscious. She looked at him again.

"Help me to my feet"

She said softly to him. They had a few things to talk about that couldn't wait.

Click for outfit!

PM
^
Angel
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 05:36 PM
supernatural
32 POSTS
350+ Years Old

Angel arched a brow as Buffy asked him to help her to her feet. "You look like you've been stabbed multiple times.. Are you sure you can stand?" Of course she was sure. She was the Slayer. He smiled as he helped her to her feet, steadying her with one arm around her waist. "Going to tell me what happened or do you just want to get right down to why you came to see me instead of going to a hospital?" He asked her.

Buffy Summers
PMEmail
^
Buffy Summers
 Posted: Aug 16 2016, 08:45 AM
supernatural
25 POSTS
24 Years Old
Team

DEATH IS MY GIFT

"You look like you've been stabbed multiple times.. Are you sure you can stand?"

Angel asked her. Buffy nodded and looked at him.

"Yeah. Just help me up"

She said. A minute later, Angel helped her to feet and supported her with an ar around her waist.

"Going to tell me what happened or do you just want to get right down to why you came to see me instead of going to a hospital?"

He asked her. Buffy looked at him.

"I wan't stabbed multiple times. While I was on patrol, I fought with a newly risen vampire. During the fight when I wa ready to turn him into dust, he grabbed my arm, twisted it and made me stab myself...with my own stake"

She said recalling the memory of what happened to her earlier. Clearing her head, she looked at Angel again.

"I came to see you because I need your help. This vamp was strong....stronger then he should have been especially since he just woke up tonight. I was hoping that you could help me track him and kill him."

She said softly. She looked down at herself and saw that the wound was slowly starting to heal. She looked at Angel.

"Feel like playing doctor and cleaning out my wound?"

She said in a flirty tone. Even though she'd be healed by the morning she'd still like for the wound to be cleaned out. She spoke again.

"I know its a silly request especially since I'll heal by the time the sun comes up but would you mind?"

She said, looking at him with her hazel eyes

Click for outfit!

PM
^
Angel
 Posted: Aug 16 2016, 09:53 PM
supernatural
32 POSTS
350+ Years Old

Angel smiled and nodded as he lead her to the table and helped her into a chair before he walked into the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. He came back into the room and placed the kit on the table, opening it and pulling out some cotton swabs and alcohol. "A newborn being strong enough to do this to you..That doesn't sound good." He said as he began to work on cleaning out the wound, holding her shirt up slightly so he could easily get at it, and not really realizing that his hand was practically on her breast as he used the other hand to clean the wound. "What does Giles think about all this?" He asked his lover as he put the finishing touches on and helped pull her shirt back down.

Buffy Summers
PMEmail
^
Buffy Summers
 Posted: Aug 26 2016, 05:57 AM
supernatural
25 POSTS
24 Years Old
Team

DEATH IS MY GIFT

Buffy smiled when Angel nodded, led her over to the table and helped her into the chair. She watched as he went into the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

Angel came back to the table a minute later, set the first aid kit down on it then opened it and pulled out alcohol and cotton swabs.

"A newborn being strong enough to do this to you..That doesn't sound good."

He said then lifted her shirt and began cleaning out the wound, unaware that his hand was on her breast. Buffy saw it and ddn't mind. She looked at him.

"I know. I'm still wiggin' out about it"

She said as she thought back to what happened earlier that night. She still couldn't believe it. If it wasn't for the wound, she would've sworn she only dreamed that it happen.

"Ow!"

She yelped when she felt the sting of the alcohol. A few minutes later it faded and she relaxed.

"What does Giles think about all this?"

Angel asked as he finished putting the final touches on and lowered her shirt.

"I haven't told him yet. I'm still dealin' with the fact that I was bested by a newborn. I'd rather not tell him or the others yet. Can we keep this between us for now?"

She said then stood up and looked at him.

[color=deeppink"Thank you for patching me up"[/color]

She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, stood up on her toes and kissed sweetly him on the mouth.

Click for outfit!

PM
^
Angel
 Posted: Aug 28 2016, 10:17 AM
supernatural
32 POSTS
350+ Years Old

Angel softly smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist as he returned the kiss, closing his eyes to simply enjoy the closeness. He trailed a hand up her arm with a gentle smile as he kissed her again and then stepped back silently. "I will not tell him, but I will try and see if we can get to the bottom of this." He offered with another smile as he then held her in his arms, gently caressing the side of her face. "I love you, Buffy Summers." And he really did. He only hoped that with the amount of times he had saved the world over the countless years he had known her would have removed his curse.

Buffy Summers
PMEmail
^
Buffy Summers
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 08:31 AM
supernatural
25 POSTS
24 Years Old
Team

DEATH IS MY GIFT

Buffy smiled when she felt Angels wrap his arms around her waist as he returned her kiss. She pressed closer to him as he trailed his hand up her arm & kissed her again.

A few minutes later, he stepped back & looked at her.

"I will not tell him, but I will try and see if we can get to the bottom of this"

He said, smiling softly as he held her in his arms aand caressed the side of her face.

"I love you, Buffy Summers."

He said. Buffy looked into his eyes and saw that he really meant it. She smiled at him then spoke.

"I love you too Angel"

She said as she snuggled into his embrace. A inuter later she spoke again.

"Thank you you for understanding me on the whole not telling Giles about tonight thing"

She rested her head against his shoulder and took a few more minutes to enjoy being held by him. A minute later, she lifted her head and looked at him.

"The newborn vamp that attacked me ran towards the mausoleum. I was thinking that maybe we could check it out....now while its still dark out"

She said, feeling better and ready to turn that newborn vamp into dust.

Click for outfit!

PM
^
Angel
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 02:42 PM
supernatural
32 POSTS
350+ Years Old

"Are you sure you're up for it?" Angel asked, leaning in to gently kiss her before he stood and pulled her up with him, smiling softly. "I mean if you're sure, we can definitely go. I could use a distraction from the week I've had." He said, gently smiling and he kissed her once again, slipping his arm around her waist and settling her in against him, her butt pressing back against his groin. "We should go before we do something we shouldn't." As much as he wanted to make love to her, he needed to be totally sure that he was no longer cursed.

Buffy Summers
PMEmail
^
Buffy Summers
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 05:29 AM
supernatural
25 POSTS
24 Years Old
Team

DEATH IS MY GIFT

"Are you sure you're up for it?"

Angel asked her as he leaned in to kiss her gently before he stood and pulled her up with him, smiling softly.

Buffy nodded. Angel spoke again.

[b]"I mean if you're sure, we can definitely go. I could use a distraction from the week I've had."

He said smiling and gently kissed her once again. As he did, he slipped his arm around her waist and settled her against him.

"We should go before we do something we shouldn't."

He said. Buffy looked at him.

"I'm up for hunting that vamp"

She said softly. She was already starting to heal thanks to her slayer powers. She smild into the kiss then pouted when Angel pulled back.

"I am definitely sure. I wanna make that vamp sorry he met me. Why what happened?"

She asked him sweetly. She snuggled into his side, loving how good it fekt be to close to him then spoke again.

"You're right. We better go slay that new born. It'll be sunrise soon."

She said then pulled away from him and made her way towards the door.

Click for outfit!

PM
^
Angel
 Posted: Sep 9 2016, 11:28 AM
supernatural
32 POSTS
350+ Years Old

Angel smiled and pressed his lips to hers gently. "Let's go." He said with a smile as he helped her to her feet. He ran his fingers through her blonde hair and smiled at her. "I love you, Buffy." He commented. He smiled as he took her hand and lead her out the door of the Hotel to go hunting the vampire that had gotten the best of his Slayer girlfriend. He got into his car and reached across to unlock the door for her.

Buffy Summers
PMEmail
^
Buffy Summers
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 05:16 AM
supernatural
25 POSTS
24 Years Old
Team

DEATH IS MY GIFT

Angel smiled and pressed his lips softly to hers.

"Let's go"

He said with a smile as he helped her to her feet. He ran his fingers through her blonde hair and smiled at her.

"I love you, Buffy"

He said with a smile then took her hand and led her ut of the hotel.

"I love you too, Angel"

She said with a smile as they made their way towards his car. He got in, recahe dacross and unlocked the door for her. Buffy smiled and got into the passenger seat. She closed the door, put her seat belt on and looked at him.

"Like I said earlier, the little creep that attacked me ran off towards a mausoleum. We should just check everyone until we find him"

She said softly. She looked out the window, hoping that he was alone and not waiting for her with a few friends. She shook her head to clear her thoughts then looked at Angel.

"Once we stake the newborn, I'll call Giles and tell him everything. I promise"

She said. A few minutes later, they arrived at the cemetery and got out of the car. Buffy started making her way towards the mausoleum.

Click for outfit!

PM
^
Angel
 Posted: Sep 23 2016, 01:37 AM
supernatural
32 POSTS
350+ Years Old

"I'll be holding you to that promise." Angel said with a playful grin as he followed Buffy towards the mausoleum. He smiled as he slid his hand into hers. "Will you spend the night with me tonight?" He asked. Since the curse had been broken, they hadn't really slept together, because neither was sure what it actually meant. He smiled softly as he pulled the stake from his inside pocket, in case they were jumped.

Buffy Summers
PMEmail
^
Buffy Summers
 Posted: Oct 1 2016, 07:58 AM
supernatural
25 POSTS
24 Years Old
Team

DEATH IS MY GIFT

"I'll be holding you to that promise."

Angel said with a playful grin as he followed her towards the mausoleum.

He caught up to her and slid his hand into hers. Buffy smiled.

"Will you spend the night with me tonight?"

He said. Buffy was surprised at his question. She wanted to but wasn't sure if it was ok or not. Even though Angel's curse had been broken, she wasn't sure that testing it was a good idea. The last time they spent the night together and were intimate was her 17th birthday. Angel lost his soul afterwards and tried to kill her & everyone she cared about. Ever since then, they've been super careful. She looked at him.

"Are you sure that's a good idea. I mean I know the curse has been broken, but what if something goes wrong?"

She said softly. She didn't want to jinx anything but with their luck...you never know. She looked at Angel, hoping he wasn't upset at her.

"I'ts not that I don't trust you 'cuz I do. I just think we should have Giles do some research to make sure all systems are a go before we do anything risky"

She said, hoping that he understood what she was trying to say. Angel pulled a stake out of his pocket. Buffy did the same. They probably weren't the only ones out here.

Click for outfit!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

affiliates

resource sites

RPG-D
Distant Fantasies
RPG Initiative
RPGfix
Candyland Couture

static & scrolling affiliates