Add Reply

Running Out of Gas, For Tori/Becky Belding
Richard Belding
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 03:54 PM

Who: Richard Belding
With: Any
Where: Outside Rosewood
When: October 25th, early evening.

Richard sighed as he brushed a hand through his hair and pulled over to the side of the rode when he felt his truck begin to clunk along the road slightly. He was out of gas, or at least would be very soon. He pulled out his cell phone to dial a tow company by memory, when he realized he didn't know the number and he also had no signal, so he couldn't call home. He sighed again, as he began to walk away from his vehicle, in an attempt to find signal for his phone so he could call home.

Finding signal, he dialed home, hoping Becky was there.

OOC: This was originally an open thread, but that was before we got a Becky.

Becky Belding
PMEmail
^
Becky Belding
 Posted: Sep 12 2016, 10:58 PM

Who: Becky
With: Richard
Where: At home, on the phone
When: October 25th, early evening

Becky had just gotten from her late Yoga class and shopping for groceries so she could make something for dinner. She couldn't help herself and did stop at Starbucks on her way home to get a latte. She knew she was addicted to them. She could tell that Richard thought that she was drinking too many lattes but he had yet to say anything.

The gorgeous blonde had just set the bag of groceries down on the counter when she heard her cell phone ring from within her purse. She set her purse down on the counter, pulled out her cell phone, and smiled as she saw Richard's name flash across the screen.

"Hey baby! Where are you?" Becky greeted him sweetly as she began to put away the groceries.

This post has been edited by Becky Belding: Sep 12 2016, 10:58 PM
PM
^
Richard Belding
 Posted: Sep 14 2016, 06:35 PM

"This is going to sound stupid, but I kinda ran out of gas on highway five. Any chance you can come out here with a jerry can?" Richard asked his lovely wife with a soft sigh as he brushed a hand through his hair. "I wouldn't ask, but there's no gas station for miles." He said as he glanced down the road back towards his vehicle. "I'll even spring for dinner." He said with a teasing tone.

Becky Belding
PMEmail
^
Becky Belding
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 10:40 PM

Becky smiled as she heard her husband promise to take her out to dinner if she drove out to him with a can full of gas. Her husband was so handsome but he could be really absent minded at times. Then again, she had her ditzy moments as well. She was a little embarrassed that Richard knew the best way to get her to do something is with the promise of food. She did love going out to eat and it was a plus not having to cook tonight. "Okay, you have convinced me. I will grab a gas can, fill it up, and come over to you. See you soon" she said before hanging up.

The gorgeous blonde quickly put away the rest of the groceries before heading out to the garage. She grabbed the gas can, hopped into her car, and drove to the nearest gas station. She filled it up with the gas that Richard's car needed. She was concentrated on her task that she did notice the stares that her curvier body and more rounded booty were getting. Once the gas can was filled, she put the top on, put the can back into her car, and continued on her way.

A short time later Becky pulled up behind her husband. She got out of the car, grabbed the gas car, and walked over to him. "Here you go handsome" she said sweetly as she handed him the can when she reached him before giving him a soft kiss on his lips.

Richard Belding
PM
^
Richard Belding
 Posted: Oct 25 2016, 01:42 PM

Richard smiled as he saw Becky arriving and he pressed his own lips to hers, kissing her back just as sweetly. "You're always so good to me." He said with a smile as he took the can from her and walked back to his car and filled the tank up. "Meet me at home and then we'll take one car." He said with a smile, turning his gaze upon her momentarily as he then got into the car and drove home.

Becky Belding
PMEmail
^
Becky Belding
 Posted: Feb 2 2017, 01:03 AM

"I am probably too good to you" Becky replied playfully with a soft laugh. She smiled against his lips as she felt him kiss her. She kissed him back softly with a little more passion. It was amazing how her husband always looked good no matter what. She walked a little closer and watched as he filled his car's gas tank up. "Okay hon, see you at home" she said sweetly. She blew him a kiss and sauntered back to her car. She got into her own car and followed him home.

Arriving back at their house, Becky got out of the car, and looked over at Richard with a smile. "So whose car should we take?

Richard Belding

This post has been edited by Becky Belding: Feb 2 2017, 01:04 AM
PM
^
Richard Belding
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 09:19 AM

Richard turned his gaze to his wife and smiled as he parked his car and stepped out. "Let's take yours." He told her with a smile and headed over to give her a kiss before getting into her car and waiting for her to drive away to the restaurant.

Becky Belding
PMEmail
^
Becky Belding
 Posted: May 4 2017, 09:27 PM

"Okay" Becky agreed with a smile as she heard her husband say they could take her car. She kissed him back softly on his lips before getting back into her car on the driver's side. She drove them over to the Italian restaurant and parked near the front. She got out and then locked the doors once Richard got out as well. She dropped the keys in her purse which she slide over her shoulder, made her over to her husband, and slide her arm through his. "I love it that we still have date nights" Becky beamed up at her handsome husband.

Richard Belding
PM
^
Richard Belding
 Posted: May 31 2017, 02:52 PM

"I've seen too many married couples end up divorced because they don't do things to make each other happy." Richard told his wife with a smile as he stepped up and took her hand in his own before they walked into the restaurant. "I never want to lose you, so I want to do everything I can to make sure I keep you." He told her as he waited for them to be seated.

Becky Belding
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

resource sites
RPG-D Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative RPGfix Candyland Couture
static affiliates
The 100 Role Play The Danse Macabre Angels of Gotham Justice League: The Beginning
scrolling affiliates
Bloody Dices SHR Visionary Tales
toggle cbox