Add Reply

03. FAQ
Chris
 Posted: Sep 6 2014, 05:19 PM

F.a.q.s
Who is A?

Truthfully, we don't know. Part of the reason why our game begins in season one of our canon TV shows is not only to allow this game to be spoiler-free but also to give us some leeway in planning out our storyline. While we are an AU game, we like to borrow from different plot lines in the shows and put a different spin on them, but sometimes we feel like it isn't necessary.

If you're following Pretty Little Liars as it airs, it's been heavily hinted that I. Marlene King may actually reveal A's identity to us in the coming season 5B, but don't worry because the show has been confirmed for seasons 6 and 7! This isn't the last you'll see of the Liars.

What can I find in Rosewood?

Rosewood is a very affluent town with much culture, and in that sense, it's also very traditional. Most buildings were built in the 1800s as it sprung up around the Philadelphia Mainline, so the Victorian architectural style reflects that, especially in the homes in the wealthiest of neighborhoods.

The town boasts of a small theater showing classic black-and-white films and a theatre for stage plays, but you can find out more about locations within Rosewood under our Occupations Claims.

Can I make my own species for use in your game?

The short answer is no. The long answer is that we have so many species already with the vast array of fandoms that we allow in our game, that more species' just aren't necessary. That said, if Chris feels like creating a species for use on WDGTD, there will be an announcement posted, at which point you will be allowed to create character's within that species.

Do I have to keep my character's show plot?

No. Since we are AU (Alternate Universe), you can change anything about your character, big or small, or you can change nothing. Any big changes, however, would need to be approved by Chris.

Do I have to keep to the canon pairings?

No. Because we are an AU and start before our fandoms even started at season 1, there are technically no canon pairings, so you can do whatever you wish in that aspect.

Can I play someone who is not from a High School fandom?

Yes. If the fandom you wish to apply a character for is not a high school fandom, all you need to do is ask Chris if they will be allowed, and it will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

resource sites
RPG-D Distant Fantasies RPG Initiative RPGfix Candyland Couture
static affiliates
The 100 Role Play The Danse Macabre Angels of Gotham Justice League: The Beginning
scrolling affiliates
Bloody Dices SHR Visionary Tales
toggle cbox